- Be FullyRaw
- SIGNED BOOK SALE!
Please sign in to get access to the
Free 21 Day Meal Plan, Daily Challenges,
A Free e-book and 10% off everything
in the Rawfully Organic online store!
Who’s ready to SHAKE it up?! Learn how to make the absolute sweetest nut-milkshake to satisfy any craving! It’s dairy-free, raw vegan, and I “shake” it up with my special touch to make it super EPIC! Are you ready to twist and shout?!
If you are looking for an alternative to using animal products or animal milks, this FullyRaw Almond Milk uses a secret ingredient (coconut water), to make it super hydrating, electrolyte filled, and sweet–more-so than any other nut-milk!
It has no hormones, to preservatives, no chemicals, just pure goodness! You can use this recipe anytime that you need a milk substitute, and I teach you how to take this nut-milk recipe and make it into something even MORE epic! Make a FullyRaw Blueberry Milkshake Baby!
– Soak your almonds overnight or for 7-8 hours.
– Rinse and strain the nuts.
– Place them in a bowl with your coconut water.
– Run the nuts with the water through an Omega Juicer or a Hurom with a ladle.
– You can also blend the nuts with coconut water in a Vitamix and strain with a nut-milk bag.
– Strain your nut-milk after you run it through
the juicer for extra smoothness.
– After you create your nut-milk, blend it with your other ingredients (blueberries, dates, cinnamon, and nutmeg)
– Pour and enjoy!
2-3 Cups Almonds Soaked Overnight and Strained
Water of 1-2 Coconuts (about 20 oz)
2-3 Cups of Blueberries or Strawberries
Half a Cup Pitted Dates
Dash of Nutmeg
If you love this recipe, please share it with family and friends (or just yourself), and please like it! Shake it up baby!
This recipe is created for you with love by Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram.